SIMON LEUNG'S INTERNET MARKETING AND AFFILIATE MARKETING POWER BLOG!


« Home | No Customer Support! » | My First Traffic Lesson » | Emerald Passport Distributor » | Plug Into Profit! » | BuzzMeIn! Marketing » | It's Never Going to End! » | Selling Wholesale Products is No Fun » | Wholesale Product Websites » | Leaving PPC Behind for Now » | All Work and No...Work... » 

Monday, January 10, 2005 

OK, No More...

I've been at this Internet Marketing thing for months and months now, and I don't feel like I'm getting anywhere at all! It's been pretty frustrating as I've put a lot of time and money into this and I just feel like I've been scammed...

I can't even count the number of so-called money making "programs" I've joined in the past few months - MLMs, paid affiliate programs, pyramid schemes, matrix, membership advertising systems - as well as so-called products and services that are designed to drive traffic to my sites. NOTHING WORKED!

All this downline and upline talk is making me very nauseous. After months of absolutely NO results, I have no choice but to believe that these are scams. I'm not even going to list any of additional programs I joined not mentioned in my previous blogs here (and there were a TON - including some with monthly fees!) because I don't want to give them the publicity. But if you have a program in mind and want to know if it might be on my blacklist, feel free to contact me and I'll let you know.

I honestly hope there's more to this Internet Marketing business than scams and wastes of time. I KNOW there are people who are doing this, and I refuse to believe that everyone who succeeds are as a result of dishonest practices.

I'm going to give this Internet Marketing thing a whole fresh start. I'm quitting all these programs and unsubsribing myself to all these whacky services that have done nothing for me except shrink my bank account.

Sooo mad - but I refuse to give up, not yet. There's too much on the other side of the fence that I haven't discovered yet. I just need to look somewhere else...