SIMON LEUNG'S INTERNET MARKETING AND AFFILIATE MARKETING POWER BLOG!


« Home | A Product Worth Promoting » | Call #4: Product Development » | Call #3: Problem Statement & Keyword Research » | Call #2: Target Audience & Competition » | Check-Up Call » | Call #1 - Niche Market Ideas » | Finally Had My Intro Call! » | When Will My Sessions Start? » | IMC Mentor Assignment » | Free Advertising Giveaway! » 

Tuesday, May 17, 2005 

Call #5: Salescopy

In today's session, Scott talked a whole lot about salescopy. After all, it is pretty much the most important aspect of your website. Your salescopy makes the sale, not the graphics and designs.

So now, I've pretty much got my work cut out for me. I'm going to start working on my first page of my salescopy.

The crazy thing is that the salescopy is always going to be an ongoing project. There will always be things you'd want to change or tweak, whether it'd be the headline, bonuses, promotions, graphics or main content.

I'm also supposed to keep my list of keywords handy so that I can incorporate them into my salescopy. In addition, I need to use compelling, persuasive and powerful words. Finally, I need to include a guarantee at the end, as well as a call-to-action phrase for the customer.

Sounds like a tall order - I better get crackin' on it!