SIMON LEUNG'S INTERNET MARKETING AND AFFILIATE MARKETING POWER BLOG!


« Home | High Ticket Profits Wake-Up Call » | The Insider Secrets of an eBay Millionaire » | Last Call Completed » | Calls Keep Getting Cancelled » | First Call of the Year » | Brunson Twins! » | Free Advertising Blog! » | Affiliate Bootcamp Update » | I've Made My First Sale! » | Russell Brunson's Affiliate Bootcamp » 

Thursday, March 23, 2006 

Motivation and Progress

I received a link today from my IMC mentor to an MP3 file that contains an hour of motivational session by Millionaire Mindset Coach Lee Milteer. Since this is a product of the Internet Marketing Center, I'm afraid I cannot post the link on this site to share with you.

What I can do , however, is give you the link to Lee's website: http://www.milteer.com

You should check it out. I actually found her message very inspiring and motivating, and it's actually giving me a renewed vision on how I should tackle this thing.

I just wish there are more hours in the day to do what I want to do. Lee does give some pretty good advice about how to get myself in the habit of being productive and being useful, and I'm going to strive to stay positive and energetic in this process.