SIMON LEUNG'S INTERNET MARKETING AND AFFILIATE MARKETING POWER BLOG!


« Home | Last Call Completed » | Calls Keep Getting Cancelled » | First Call of the Year » | Brunson Twins! » | Free Advertising Blog! » | Affiliate Bootcamp Update » | I've Made My First Sale! » | Russell Brunson's Affiliate Bootcamp » | I Think I Can! » | Passive Profit Streams » 

Sunday, March 12, 2006 

The Insider Secrets of an eBay Millionaire

I don't know what got into me today. I was so adamant about never going into selling wholesale products again a little over a year ago because of all the hassle I went through with the suppliers and dropshippers.

As you can see from the gap of my blogs, I've been taking a little bit of time off. I needed to. My brain was about to explode. I know I've lost the momentum that I had a few months ago as a result, but at that time, I really felt like I needed a break. It had been an intense year. And work was keeping me busy all over again.

I finally felt like I wasted enough time, so I decided to dive back in. One of the first Internet Marketing websites I visited was, of course, the Internet Marketing Center. And guess what - they had a new product!

This product is very different from the traditional IMC products. This one doesn't really have much to do with marketing at all - it's a course on eBay!

Yes, there are tons of them out there. But yet again, IMC has found a way to distinguish this one from the rest of the pack.

The guru of this story revolves around a "regular guy" from Nebraska, who started selling things on eBay out of his basement, to earning $8,000,000 in the last year alone!

If these secrets are out there, I want to know what they are. I may not be able to earn that much, but there's got to be potential to at least make a decent income if the possibilities can go up to the millions! I'm going to check it out...