SIMON LEUNG'S INTERNET MARKETING AND AFFILIATE MARKETING POWER BLOG!


« Home | Not Quite the Right Time » | Today is the First Day of the Rest of My Life... » 

Thursday, May 20, 2004 

It's a Whole New Ball Game

So I've started doing some poking around in this Internet Marketing business and all I can say is - WOW! There's so much good information out there, and so much to learn!

Quite frankly, I think it's overwhelming, especially for a beginner like myself. This is quite different than the work that I come in contact with as an AdWords Optimizer. This is a whole new ball game!

I mean - things like search engine optimization, list building, customer contact, autoresponders, viral marketing, effective salescopy - these are just the tip of the iceberg!

Granted, Pay-Per-Click is one of the strategies, and I would consider myself an expert in the AdWords product, but what good is this skill if I can't apply it? As I had suspected, there are plenty of other strategies to making an affiliate business work. Now I just need to figure out which one is right for me.